Chief Product Officer // Helpling
The home cleaning market Helpling operates in is mainly dominated by non-regulation and intransparency. With technology and clear processes, we are changing an entire industry. No more time-consuming searches or tough-decision making: finding a cleaner now takes less than 60 seconds instead of several weeks. In a newly structured process, we connect people who need help with their housework with trusted and insured cleaners – via phone, tablet or laptop. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. Our vision to digitise the world of home services has raised us more than €67 million from renowned internet pioneers such as Lakestar and Mangrove Capital. Today, we are a team of 200, two thirds of which are based at our headquarter in the heart of Berlin. If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then this is your place.
Your responsibilities as our Chief Product Officer:
- You are an integral part of the senior management team and are directly involved in shaping the company’s future & strategy.
- You define our product vision and our product roadmap and make sure it pays in on company KPIs and provides ROI.
- You are the advocate of all our customers on our two-sided marketplace, making sure their feedback is heard and considered in the development of the product.
- You lead a senior product management team and inspire and motivate your team to work together to execute your product vision consistently, rapidly and effectively.
- You will continue to improve and refine our already well established agile processes.
- You work closely with our CTO and engineering team.
What we are looking for:
- You breathe product and have a strong track record of building consumer products of outstanding quality.
- You have 8 years + experience in working with complex consumer facing products and understand how product decisions affect the user, sales and our bottom line.
- You have a deep understanding of how marketplaces work and which KPIs drive our business. Ideally, you have worked for or founded a digital marketplace before.
- Despite having a very strong product intuition, you trust data (e.g. results from A/B tests, user interviews or any other form of data) and can be an evangelist for data based decisions throughout our company.
- You are an advocate for your roadmap towards all your stakeholders in 7 international offices
Do you recognize yourself? Are you a great product owner, who can lead, motivate and mentor the company’s product management and product design teams? So we should definitely get to know you! We are looking forward to your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →