Chief Product Officer (m/f) // Free2Move
Thanks for stopping by! First, here’s a little bit about us. Free2Move is a subsidiary of the PSA group based in Berlin – and one of the most exciting projects in the mobility sector. Through our app, people can access 70,000 shared vehicles in 30 cities across the globe – and find, reserve and book all shared vehicles around them, whether a scooter, car or bike, all on ONE map. Let that sink in for a minute. Amazing, right? With 1 million people having accessed our app, we’re pretty happy to say our customers think so too. Our database of sharing providers, from car2go, COUP, Donkey Republic and Drivy is growing with every update of the app, as well as our spirit to change the mobility game across the world. When it comes down to it, at Free2Move we believe moving around your city should be effortless, sustainable… and just not so damn complicated. And that’s where YOU come in! We’re always looking for the smartest, best, most innovative people to join our awesome team and make this vision a reality. Are you looking for your next challenge? Then read on, friend.
What we are looking for
At Free2Move we’re constantly developing extraordinary new features that require a sophisticated user experience and a rock-solid product development process. To manage this epic task we’re looking for a capable pair of hands with sturdy experience in product management, where you’ve been planning, concepting, testing and releasing excellent mobile and web products.
- Help us make Free2Move a global carsharing and mobility empire with an amazing product that will rock people’s socks
- Deliver an extraordinary user journey in carsharing and mobility
- Be a people person. Develop and support your team, as well as any member of Free2Move where needed
- Manage and guide the product’s roadmap, along with your team
- Manage the alignment of the product vision and roadmap by understanding dependencies and helping set priorities across multiple teams
- Research and conceptualize the delivery of brilliant new features
- Work closely with our UX- and design gurus to find the best solution to present new features to our users
- Monitor, measure and evaluate success of rolled-out features… and iterate as needed
- Be a product champion!
- 4+ years in product management
- 2+ years in a managerial or team-lead role
- Experience running and improving a successful product development process is a must
- You can balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind your decisions in a product roadmap
- You feel comfortable making decisions in ambiguous situations, resolving conflicts effectively and seeking guidance when needed
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication – both in verbal and written form
- Being an active user of carsharing (as well as bike- or scootersharing) and knowledge about the carsharing market is a plus
- Familiarity with modern mobile application development and multi-platform apps is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful applications is a plus
Welcome to the circle of trust
Our people make us who we are, so as a Free2Movester you’ll benefit from these (and more) values:
- Flat hierarchies. No chain of command to pass your ideas up.
- A super friendly, super international team.
- Room and encouragement to bring your own ideas. No question is too stupid!
- A bright airy office in central Berlin. You like soft drink fridges, fruit baskets, fancy hand soaps? We’ve got ‘em.
- Your very own buddy to help you settle in, help you with paperwork and show you the good lunch spots.
- Up to 30 days holiday. You deserve it.
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product you’ll love.
- Free. Carsharing. Everywhere. Oh yeah.
Sounds like you? Apply now, we are looking forward to getting to know you!