Corporate Startup seeks Product Owner (f/m) Mobility Services // moovel Group GmbH
Corporate Startup seeks Product Owner (f/m) Mobility Services
we are Hendrik, Mark, Anton, David, Simon and Delia from the Mobility Services Squad. We are a cross functional team of backend and front-end developers, QA engineers and designers. We are responsible for integrating mobility services from e.g. carsharing, bikesharing or ride hailing services into our moovel platform as well as further providing those services to third parties. Our future Product Owner should be someone who shares our enthusiasm and vision about new mobility solutions and loves to take ownership for creating a great product. And just so you know – we are always up for a decent lunch.
FIRST A QUICK LOOK AT US
Mobility is rapidly changing in cities and we are actively transforming the way people think about transportation. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Now we are taking the next step and revolutionize urban mobility. moovel is part of a large global corporation (Daimler AG), but at the heart of it, we are a startup. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and customers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the U.S. at four locations – Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, and Portland.
HOW THE ROLE WORKS:
moovel’s multimodal platform represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. We combine various innovative mobility providers and make those available on our platform.
As a product owner for the mobility services at moovel you will need the perfect balance of being a team player in the squad and having a strong position in representing product requirements with external partners.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Derivating product requirements from product strategy and product goals
- Conceptualization of user flows with designers and stakeholders for our white label mobile app
- Taking a role among product owners of other dev teams aligning on timelines and technical dependencies
- Being a part of a SCRUM development team and having a key role in sprint cycles
- Working closely with developers on getting features done
- Responsibility of shaping and improving day to day processes in an agile startup environment
- Keeping close contact with current and potential mobility partners in order to collaboratively advance the moovel multimodal platform
- Degree in business, product management, business informatics or a related technical field
- 3+ years of product management in a high-tech company (preferably in an agile environment)
- Effectively communicate complicated concepts to a non-technical audience
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality
- Eager to foster team development, including training, coaching, providing feedback, and team-wide communication
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Company pension plan
- Free breakfast, coffee & water
- Mobility allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible working hours
In summary, to align moovel’s vision with external partners, we need someone who clearly understands what our partners and customers need and who is able to coordinate every step of the process.
Does this position sound like a tempting new challenge? If yes, we cannot wait to get to know you.
Apply by using the ‘Apply’ button.
Delia, Mark, David, Simon, Hendrik and Anton
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact