Director of Product, Consumer // GoEuro
Driven by our team of over 220 people from more than 45 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe. One simple search provides the best options for you by train, bus or flight to any city, town or village in Europe to suit your individual budget and schedule.
At our headquarters in the heart of Berlin, we take advantage of our diversity to find new and innovative ways to help our customers as we build a revolutionary product and of course, have fun.
To help us on our way, we’re looking for an experienced Product leader to own the GoEuro Consumer vision and build an exceptional Product team. Reporting to the VP Product, this role will be instrumental in ensuring the Consumer side of the GoEuro marketplace is a success.
What you will do…
- Think big! Partner across the business to define and develop a compelling product strategy.
- Own the short, medium and long term vision and accountable for the execution.
- Working closely with Designers, you’ll dig deep into the end-to-end user experience, making even the most mundane interaction a delightful experience.
- Recruit and grow a high performing product team.
- Drive a multi disciplinary team of world-class engineers and designers to deliver like clockwork with increasing quality.
- Continually strive to improve the experiences, being informed by instinct, usability research and product analytics.
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to the mobile and desktop experiences and GoEuro user base.
- Partner across the business to ensure GoEuro is tuned into opportunities and never misses a beat.
- Demonstrable experience managing and developing high volume B2C products – including defining product roadmaps and long term plans.
- You’ve worked as a Product Manager in high performing teams that have built, deployed, and iterated on mass market applications.
- A storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
- A track record of partnering with Design teams to drive continued product improvement.
- You’ve build exceptional product management team and have an eye for spotting, attracting and developing product talent.
- You’ve been in a product management role for a minimum of 10 years.
Are you the great Product leader we are looking for?
We’re looking forward getting to know you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →