Growth Analyst (User Acquisition) // Onefootball
June 29, 2017
Come join one of the largest sport platforms and become a part of our international team from 25 countries. Join us as a User Acquisition Analyst, and become a vital part of our growth team by supporting and driving our user acquisition initiatives through data-driven decisions.
- Develop a framework for streamlining our user acquisition data that will enable the user acquisition team to adjust their acquisition focus across languages.
- Provide actionable insights that are driving towards Onefootball’s new user growth objectives.
- Channel and prioritise the data related needs for user acquisition towards the growth team.
- Contribute to the build-up of our Data Warehouse infrastructure.
Who we’re looking for
- You’ve got previous experience working with Data Analysis, advanced statistics preferably user acquisition related.
- You have an academic background in Statistics, Economics, Business Administration or a similar field.
- You have a basic knowledge of SQL (preferably PostgreSQL, etc.) and are eager to learn more on the job.
- You have experience working with tracking tools and data, such das Google Analytics, Localytics, Amplitude, etc.
- You are an excellent analytical mind paying attention to details.
- You can communicate clearly and in a simple way complex ideas to members of any teams.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages such as Python, R, etc. is a plus.
Visit the company websiteOnefootball