Head of Internationalization (f/m/*) // wundertax
Tax declarations are complicated, time-consuming and no one really understands them. Wundertax is on a mission to change that. Our main goal is to enable users to make their own tax declarations as simply as possible and to maximize the tax refunds they receive. And we need you to succeed on a global basis.
What you will do:
- You lead our internationalization initiative in direct cooperation with the CEO – David Czaniecki
- You collect and interpret data to make smart decisions in our endeavors to launch several countries (where best, where first, how, …)
- You use your entrepreneurial skills to make sure launches happen as planned
- You continuously apply new learnings across countries to optimize for success
- Experience in developing new markets for tech companies with a proven track record of your success
- Ability to make good decisions and learn fast from mistakes
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across functions to enable aligned global development strategy
- Commitment to independently implement what is needed to launch new markets successfully
Why you should work for us:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We hear our people. During regular reviews and retrospective meetings as well as direct conversations you can give feedback, discuss current issues and kick off implementing your ideas.
Our investors trust us, and so should you. We are all about getting more expertise and knowledge into the team and share great mentoring relationships with investors and other experts.
Our team describes themselves as open, mindful, ambitious – if that is something that you identify with, wundertax is a great place for you.
And there is more:
- Unlimited contracts
- Fixed learning budget
- Wunderlab: take time to work on your exciting ideas on a regular basis
- Flexible working hours/home office options; 28 days off
- Regular Team Events
- And everything else you expect from a Berlin-based Tech Startup: Table Tennis, Table Football, and Darts as well as free Mate, Beer, Coffee, Water, and Fruit
We are a tax tech startup based in Berlin. The company was founded in October 2015 by David Czaniecki (CEO) and currently employs around 30 people. wundertax offers specialized online tax declarations for a wide variety of people and professional groups. In addition to its main platform steuererklaerung.de, wundertax among others offers tax tools for students (studentensteuererklaerung.de) or expats (germantaxes.de). Focusing on the tax needs and requirements of individual audiences minimizes the burden of creating a tax declaration for those users. For wundertax, the main goal is to enable users to make their own tax declarations as simply as possible and to maximize the tax refunds they receive.