Head of Product (f/m) // Offerista Group
The Offerista Group is the leading provider of drive to store marketing solutions in the DACH region. We develop state of the art products that enable retailers to add value through large digital reach and store visits. We started as a platform for print brochures and continue to perform well with our apps and web portals. In addition to that, we offer further efficient ways around mobile user experience, measurability, personalization through artificial intelligence and 100% hit rate of the online audience.
Head of Product (f/m)
We are looking for…
… a motivated Head of Product (f/m) for our location in Berlin or Dresden. As a true product visionary, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational alignment of our products. For this you rely on agile procedures. In addition, you will lead your cross-location team with heart and soul and be responsible for its further development.
You act in three major segments:
- Leading and coaching of the teams Product Management, QA and Web Development (currently 10 people).
- Personal development is part of our corporate culture. Therefore, it will be a significant part of your mission.
Product vision, strategy and development
- The transformation phase of the retail market has started and we are right in the middle of it. You and your team drive the change. You develop and provide our product vision, strategy and solutions to…
- … digitalize our customer’s marketing (brick and mortar retailers)
- … engage our audience (app users, partner network, web)
- … enable our teams (Sales, Campaign Management, Marketing, …)
- Your team serves as interface between IT, Sales and Marketing. Your responsibility is to ensure that our products work on champions league level – this is what produces our revenue in the end.
What we expect from you:
- in leading a product team
- in the application of agile methods (Lean Startup, Scrum, Kanban…)
- in product management for digital products
- in steering technological development
- in online marketing
- in handling data and tooling
- proactive and flexible
- strategic and analytical
- to continuously improve yourself and the people around you
- to travel to Berlin or Dresden from time to time
What we offer:
- We support your professional and personal enhancement, e.g. with the participation at conferences, internal speeches, our library…
- With all colleagues we celebrate a summer party and a christmas party as well as regular small team events and a family christmas party.
- Your physical well-being is our mission: Whether it is coffee, tea or fresh fruits…enjoy!
- We keep your future in mind and provide a subsidy to your company pension scheme.
- Ergonomic workstations – whether you prefer a high table or an ergonomic stool – we invest in your health!
- The after-work-beer is on us: Join us for a relaxed end of the working day.
Apply alternatively via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.