Head of Product for a finleap Venture (m/f/div) // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one FinTech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing FinTech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and industry expertise, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product for one of our established growing ventures. This position will lead their Product & Design teams to successfully develop unique ideas and launch new product features. You will take a hands-on approach throughout the full product development lifecycle, all while establishing and implementing best practices across the organization.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Leading our small (but growing!) Product Development team to define our product vision and strategy
- Taking a “lead by example” approach by working hands-on with your team in developing new concepts and feature specifications
- Prioritizing and managing the product roadmap, establishing realistic timelines and deliverables that align with key business objectives
- Executing the product roadmap together with design and development teams while ensuring each team member has a clear understanding of their individual contributions
- Liaising between different levels of the organization and keeping everyone on the same page by promptly communicating important updates or changes
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations by balancing their vision with the needs and capacities of your Product and Design team
- Shaping an attractive company culture by interviewing and hiring talented Product Management professionals who align with business needs and complement the dynamic of the existing team
What Will Help You Succeed?
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role, with strong knowledge in the small-medium enterprise domain
- A track record for building innovative digital products from concept to launch
- Willingness to both define a vision and strategy as well as execute hands-on product development tasks
- Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and principles
- Proficiency in various software/tools including Jira, Aha, Invision, Scatch, etc.
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German (German C1 level or above)
- Experience in training and developing junior team members
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to truly make an impact; we encourage and listen to our employees’ ideas and leverage their feedback to continuously shape and redefine our processes
- Support from industry leaders; We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work, relying on expert knowledge to ensure continued success
- Opportunity for growth; We are building a culture of deep uninterrupted work where you can focus on improving your craftsmanship to achieve the results you will be proud of.
- A place to express your creativity; We love independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things and going against the status quo.
We also have other bonuses like learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company, German classes, coffee, soft drinks, fruits, veggies and biscuits. We respect diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working.