Head of Product (m/f) // Asana Rebel
As our Head of Product (m/f) you will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap and feature definition for our product. You will build a setup to closely monitor, measure and report on product performance and improve our conversion rate. The ideal candidate sees himself as an intersection between business, technology and user experience, is very experienced in one, passionate about all three and conversant with practitioners in all. On top of that he/she is very interested in fitness & healthy lifestyle and is able to offer hands on start-up experience.
- Actively define and further develop the features and functionalities of our current product
- Develop new feature ideas through customer insights, data analysis, research and sensitivity for users behaviour and designed to engage & convert users, globally.
- Launch and manage A/B test to find out which product features or user flows improve the product compared to the baseline.
- Own the product roadmap
- 3+ years of product experience, building and shipping mobile consumer software globally.
- Deep hands-on knowledge with running A/B-tests (especially on conversion rate optimization).
- Experience working with a digital subscription service a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.
WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SKILLS
Please answer the following questions and upload them with your other application documents.
- Please give 3 examples where you made a difference, added value or had an impact in one of your former relevant job roles.
- Describe 3 conversion rate experiments you would do.
- What would make you chose our company over others?
- Why do you like to join Asana Rebel and why do you think you are a perfect fit?