Head of Product // Yeay
In a world of fake news, YEAY is on a mission to build a space you can trust for product reviews and recommendations. We’ve teamed up with blockchain project WOM to create a community for people to share honest recommendation videos with one another about the lifestyle products, services and experiences they love. Those videos get quality-checked by other members of the community to keep the whole thing honest. And everyone, from the people who create the content, to the people who rate it, gets rewarded for their value using a brand-new kind of cryptocurrency called WOM Tokens.
YEAY is already available in 22 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views, making us one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. We’re a team of 16 fun-loving and motivated folks and we’re a truly international mix from more than 8 countries.
And we’re growing! Could you be YEAY’s new Head of Product?
- Architecting and communicating a clear product roadmap based on data, stakeholders’ input and YEAY’s vision
- Guiding the product team
- Weekly reporting to YEAY’s CEO and management on the progress of the platform, the user engagement and latest developments
- Functioning as the main link between business, marketing, engineering, design, and YEAY’s management
- Continuously ideate, test, spec features and make improvements to the YEAY platform
- Run the bi-weekly sprints, including grooming, planning, and retro. You will be expected to uphold the team’s processes in terms of feature development
- Hire and build our product team
What we expect from you:
- You have a hands-on personality and that will reflect on your work towards the product
- Capable of dealing with shifting priorities
- Take different stakeholders into account when deciding on the product strategy
- Affinity with Blockchain (experience is a definite plus)
- Available to start in January
What we offer you:
- A young and dynamic environment
- Small, friendly and international team from 8 different countries
- Face-to-face communication without any complicated organizational structure
- A bright and airy office in the center of Kreuzberg directly on the wonderful Landwehr canal
- Fresh fruits, coffee, water, Mate and Friday social drinks
To join our team, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org