Head of Product // zenloop
“Success happens when your customer experiences a truly unique journey.” We at zenloop are more than just a Berlin made Start Up. Experiencing our first initial success story with Flaconi, an online perfumery with over thousands of divers beauty products, made us come up with a new approach. How do you drive greatest customer relationships? Simple answer: Ask your customers and act based on every single feedback! By using the Net Promoter System (NPS) method, we help our customers to improve their product, service and relationship to end-consumers. Focus on our product is our lifeline and DNA of zenloop.
These will be your tasks:
As our Head of Product, you are heavily shaping our product and translating customer needs into built features. In your role you will:
- Translate founders’, business and customer needs into product and tech descriptions
- Define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Identify pain points and improve existing features to constantly improve user experience of our platform
- Manage and Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, sales and success management to ensure we are aligned across the full customer journey
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers, UX researchers to prioritize and balance both short-term priorities and longer-term strategic needs
- Be a leader and communicator: lead and coach product and UI/UX team and coordinate with tech team
- Build up tracking, reporting and data driven decision process where useful
You’re offering these qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can operate independently
- 5+ years experience in a product management role from a B2B software background
- Experience managing a team and leading cross-functional groups
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once
- Experience working in agile product development environments, with flexible approaches to project management
- Strong user experience intuitions; ability to discern seamless UX from poor UX and empathize with users
- Fluent English (verbally and written)
We’re offering these benefits:
Learn and Grow: We love to learn and by this to grow. Mistakes are part of this journey.
International team: We love diversity- almost everybody is from a different country!
Great Package: We offer a competitive salary, 24 days of holidays, healthcare, an office in the coolest city in the world and a great team that is creating something meaningful together.
All about that Culture: Feedback is our culture and our vision. We love it, and live it
We´re looking forward to your application.