Head of Product (f/m) // Atfarm
Atfarm (www.at.farm) is on a mission to feed the world in a more sustainable way. We’re starting by making precision farming available to every farmer by combining the latest in satellite imaging with sophisticated algorithms built on decades worth of experience in agronomy (the science of crops). At our core, we help farmers increase their harvest yield whilst using fertiliser more accurately and sustainably.
Atfarm is a new startup venture by Yara International, a leading provider of crop nutrition products, solutions and knowledge to 20 million farmers across 160 countries. With Atfarm you will have the culture and pace of a startup with serious backing and support from Yara International.
We recently launched in France and German. We are rapidly gaining traction and growing our team to accelerate product development, and expanding to new markets. This is your chance to join an exciting, high growth venture and help shape the future of agriculture.
As the Head of Product at Atfarm you will:
- Work with your engineering counterpart, internal and external stakeholders, and your team of product managers and designers to develop the vision and roadmap for Atfarm.
- Develop and own the product strategy, product management processes, data analysis, prototyping, and UX research.
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to oversee execution of roadmap.
- Manage and coach a team of product managers and designers.
- Oversee user research and UI design.
- Develop & monitor analytics capabilities across marketing, product, CRM.
- Create and champion a culture of cutting-edge lean/agile product management techniques.
As a person you are:
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- 5+ years in product management with 2+ years experience as a product leader working in a multinational product environment.
- Proven success in working cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management counterparts to deliver online products and services in a high growth environment.
- Love for the product management craftsmanship, can leverage both art and science to build internal momentum and deliver value to our users.
- Demonstrated ability to think high level strategically on the long term vision, while also be able to execute tactically and deliver continuous value.
- High level of communication skills and a strong ability to motivate people, frame an argument, leverage data VS assumptions discussions and build consensus amongst stakeholders.
- Ability to create a positive and diverse work environment and provide sufficient autonomy for your team, while working with them to set clear goals – both for Atfarm and for their own career growth.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience owning analytics and reporting
- Any knowledge and background in agronomy
- An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
- Participation in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
- A choice your own preferred hardware (CYOD)