Intern (m/f) in Sales – French Market // EMnify
We are looking for motivated students with an interest in sales and a technical aptitude to join our organization as a Sales Intern for the French speaking market. The position is located in Berlin.
Key Activities: A Sales Intern generates new business opportunities by prospecting into business accounts via telephone and email. Your mission is to leave a great first impression about EMnify.
- Respond to incoming web, chat, and phone inquiries from French and English speaking markets
- Qualify sales leads and provide an initial set of information to them about how EMnify can benefit their business
- Partner with our experienced Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline, while developing your skills.
- Student of business, economics, marketing or similar with an interest in technology (Internet of Things, Machine-2-Machine), communications, engineering, software and applications
- Eloquence, service orientation, and ‘winning’ telephone personality skills
- Analytical and critical in data handling
- Creativity, enthusiasm and positive thinking, always with the aim to resolve challenges
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English for our internal communication plus near-to-native language skills in French. Any other language is a plus!
- Experience in telesales, call center, customer care
- Experience in the use of a CRM tool.
What we offer
- A chance to grow within EMnify by training, coaching
- Competitive hourly rate, flexible work-schedule
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape a young and ambitious business.
If you’re interested in this position and in case of questions please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →