(Junior) Dispatcher – Import (m/f) // Chal-Tec
(Junior) Dispatcher – Import (m/f)
COMMERCIAL – DISPOSITION
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You are responsible for the timely ordering of products from producers and suppliers in Asia and Europe.
- You monitor the inventory and maintain appropriate stock lists.
- You add the article data to our ERP system.
- You take care of our suppliers and forwarders during the customs clearance.
- You support and manage our producers.
- You create product forecasts.
- You are responsible for the planning and coordination of the shipment (sea freight & forwarders).
- You manage the invoice control and posting.
- You offer a completed apprenticeship as shipping merchant, wholesale and export trade specialist or a similar qualification.
- You gained first work experience within this area, ideally in the import sector.
- You possess superior knowledge in Microsoft Excel as well as first experience in using ERP systems.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, good negotiation skills as well as international competencies.
- You offer an independant working manner, organizational skills and the motivation to grow with the company.
- You are fluent in English, Chinese and German language skills are a plus.
- Contribute to the development of online brands within the e-commerce sector
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Very interesting projects and support to your personal development
- Social services such as a company pension
- Development and career training opportunities
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours in a top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland
APPLY FOR THIS JOB