(Junior) Partner Onboarding Manager B2B (f/m) // solarisBank
- You are part of the Partner Onboarding team and initially directly report to Walter who is leading this team
- You are responsible for bringing our B2B partners live – you are managing the scope, timelines, external communication and internal stakeholders of partner onboardings from end to end
- You will support the advancement of partner onboarding best practices and the development of new solarisBank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- Your goal is to increase the internal transparency by connecting business units of solarisBank and keep everyone well-informed and involved
- You are also handling quality documentation and process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have gained professional working experience as a project manager in a financial services firm, start-up or top consultancy firm
- You have in-depth knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You are able to structure and explain complex decision situations and prepare the decision processes for our management
- You are passionate about your work and you know how to engage others in order to win them for your ideas
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You are fluent in English and German
- We aren’t a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →