Junior Scrum Master / Agile Coach (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- bring your experience with agile methodologies into our company and collect new experiences at movingimage?
- advance our teams further through your empathy and knowledge/understanding of human nature?
- get to know a company that works agile into all areas and in which agile methodologies are much more than just a project management tool?
- help us to further develop our agile framework?
- live the Agile Manifesto holistically in our company?
- participate in the further optimization of the whole agile organization?
Are you able to…
- bring in your good communication skills, your human instincts and your ability to deal with conflicts in a way that our teams benefit from?
- listen well, moderate in a solution-focused manner and pass this on to your colleagues?
- present first-hand experience or basic knowledge in the field of agile methodologies, in roles such as Agile Coach or Scrum Master?
- be passionate about agility and continue to further advance the agile approach in our company through your input?
- involve the members of your teams in dialogues?
- draw your motivation from the success of the team and the growth of individual team members?
- communicate in German and English in all relevant facets of business?
- be enthusiastic about technical topics in the field of software development / IT?
- promote self-organization in teams?
- Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
- Team: Diverse team of over 20 nationalities in which heart and humor are key figures.
- Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
- Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
- Learning & Communication: Hack days twice a year, regular Communities of Practice, „Future Fridays“, meetups, Joint Reviews and company events.
- Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses, a weekly breakfast, free drinks, fruit and candys, health program and relocation support.