Junior/Senior Product Manager (f/m) // Lemoncat
Order. Eat. Love.
Lemoncat is an online marketplace for high-quality business catering. We help customers in finding the best catering solutions for their company – easy, fast and directly online.
We are a successful startup located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With a small but experienced team of entrepreneurs and investors we are digitalising and revolutionising the German online catering market, thus facilitating life for our caterers as well as their business customers.
We are looking for a driven Junior/Senior Product/Project Management Intern (f/m) who would love to help us grow our expanding line of digital products.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualise, execute, measure and iterate on new features
- Dig into qualitative/quantitative feedback to uncover usability and business opportunities
- Prepare and support user research initiatives
- Analyse and optimise internal processes and QA
You’ll be closely collaborating with fellow PMs, designers, developers – as well as other stakeholders (internal and external).
What you’ll need:
- A passion for digital products and new technologies
- An analytical mindset (with the ability to explore and display business-relevant data)
- The ability to self-organise, prioritise and separate signal from noise
- An understanding of basic technological concepts like APIs, test-driven development, continuous integration, server-side/client-side
- A hustle mindset (no over-hours though)
- Speaking German and/or English. More languages are welcome
- A love for food and all culinary delights!
What will make you stand out:
- A background in computer science, engineering, psychology, design or strong entrepreneurial roots
- Previous Product Management is preferred
- A super-power: we believe in well-rounded individuals–but you should also bring one area of specialisation. Whether that super-power is rapid prototyping, omniscient data modelling or something else–let us know what you excel at!
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, highly iterative product development cycle
- Hands-on project/process development learnings with a lot of cross-departmental insights
- A massive offline-market ripe for innovation
- Delicious weekly lunch and amazing colleagues
If that sounds interesting to you and you’d like to enjoy food with us submit your application directly to. We’d love to read from you.