Lead Product Owner // 8fit
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to work on our product and shape the user experience together with our dev and design team.
We want someone who can bring our product to the next level and implement all the great ideas we get while listening to our users.
Our mission is to help everyone to get in shape with the right guidance in nutrition and fitness. Become part of this journey and join our team!
- Lead product experience at 8fit
- Define functionality and requirements
- Be the point of contact with users and customers
- Plan for user tests, designs, launches etc.
- Coordinate app and content (workouts, meal plans)
- Improve user experience with data insights and report to team
- Bonus for fitness or nutrition experience
- 2-3 years of mobile product experience
- Experience managing design and development teams
- Good understanding of analytics and experimentation
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →