Marketing & Growth Analytics Executive // JAM - just add music
Do you want to join an exciting fast paced team dedicated to delivering the next big social music experience? We’re an international, smart, fun bunch of die-hard professionals who are dreaming up the future of music by incorporating AI, Social, Video, Blockchain into our super high quality apps.
JAM just add music GmbH is looking to hire a talented Marketing & Growth Analytics executive. In this multi-faceted role you will combine your skills in analysis & operations to drive forward new & existing projects relating to our two popular mobile apps: Music Maker JAM (music creation app) & Loudly (social music video app).
You will be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced learning environment, working on projects across analytics, marketing, mobile, content, product + collaborate directly with the CEO & CPO. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience across various digital areas & rapidly increase their experience + learning potential.
Key projects include App Store Optimization, generating Monthly KPIs of the business, executing our Content Release schedule, optimizing our e-commerce store & working to improve our Content Algorithms. The candidate should be data-driven & have a deep love for interpreting numbers to deliver key insights. He/She should also be very comfortable with digital tools or ready to learn quickly. Pro-active, self-motivated and success driven, the candidate should be ready to drive their projects once they have mastered the basics.
- Continuously monitor & update our App Store optimization efforts with regards to key-words, A/B testing, media assets & positioning across app stores to ensure we maintain our high ranking & improve in certain markets.
- Deliver & interpret critical metrics + performance indicators across the business on a monthly basis. Assess in-app purchase & music sales on a weekly basis.
- Oversee our weekly Content Delivery operations to ensure that content assets are delivered through our system directly to the consumer & manage our in-app store placement / features / category logic (genres, price, new arrival etc,…)
- Design & execute our Push Notifications program to drive user engagement in-line with our marketing goals.
- Using your analytical skills to collaborate with our product & engineering teams to improve algorithms which recommend music & video content to our global audience base.
- 1-3 years experience working on data driven projects which include:
- Experience with SEO, ASO, mobile marketing terminology
- Experience with A/B testing of keywords & creative assets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & reporting
- Experience with Google Analytics & other digital dashboards such as App Store consoles.
- Strong verbal & written English language skills, German & other European languages a plus.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as an ability to apply higher-level judgment and strategic thinking
- Highly organized, diligent & ability to prioritize
- Collaborative, team player mentality.
- Knowledge of SQL a plus but not required. Willing to be trained in SQL.