Producer // wooga
What’s our story
Based in Berlin, Europe’s creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
At Wooga, we believe in craftsmanship. We also believe that to become a true expert in your field you must love what you do, you must work with other experts who share your passion for creating best-in-class games, and you must always strive for excellence to provide the joyful experience that our players will love for years. We are very proud of the professional and creative environment we have established here, and we think you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry.
We want you to be part of our story
As a Producer you are joining one of our successful mobile game teams as an expert in guiding and inspiring your peers.
- Apply agile and lean production approaches based on team and game context.
- Oversee the planning and development process and manage project resources.
- Get involved and work with developers, artists and game designers on new features from the first idea, through A/B testing, until it is launched.
- Drive the release process in time and quality.
- Continuously review and facilitate the team’s processes.
- Encourage healthy communication across multiple disciplines and keep the teams’ well-being, engagement, and motivation in mind.
- Constantly challenge the status quo to shape an excellent player experience that is delivered at the highest quality.
- Production expertise within the games industry (free-to-play and mobile is a plus).
- Experience in applying agile practices to game development.
- Excellent communication skills and someone who enjoys guiding teams.
- Ability to foster positive and trustful relationships while liaising between different stakeholder groups.
- Willingness to work hands-on with the team on configuring and testing tasks.
- Strong prioritization, organizational and resource management skills.
- Analytical and data-driven decision making.
- Open and creative mind. Always ready to respond to an ever-changing market.
- Ability to admit mistakes, learn, adapt and improve.
- Passion for games and getting things done.
Nice to have
- Experience in game development crafts such as engineering, game design or QA.
- Knowledge of free-to-play mobile game KPIs.
- You will impact the gameplay experience for literally millions of players.
- Your contributions will be seen immediately on a live game and you can measure the results within days.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills. Enjoy our unique office space!
- Extensive relocation and visa support for you and your loved ones. We want to make your move to Berlin as smooth as possible.
- All employees receive a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and more.
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success.
- Enjoy as much coffee, drinks, and fruit as you can handle.
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.