Product Analyst // Zizoo
Do you want to be a part of something big? Be the driving force behind an award-winning business? Revolutionise an entire industry? You’re the one we want!
We’re Zizoo, the leading global boat rental platform. Our mission is to disrupt the travel industry and make booking a boat holiday as fast and easy as a hotel. As we massively scale our business, we’re looking for an ambitious and analytical go-getter who’s up for the challenge to bring boat holidays to the masses.
We are currently in the process of building the foundation of a scalable data infrastructure to support our product optimisation and feature development roadmap. We require a highly skilled BI analyst with excellent data presentation skills. The role will sit within the BI team of the Product Department and focus on our onsite user journey.
The ideal candidate will:
- Drive research and insights for product analysis
- Coordinate user intent analysis across departments
- Forecast impact and hypothesise for conversion optimisation backlog
- Develop and maintain onsite customer funnel reporting
- Coordination interdepartmental data for overall business insights
- Cluster data to reveal performance of user segments
- Conduct in depth analysis of customer behaviour and A/B tests
- Degree in statistics, data science or similar discipline
- 2+ years experience in Web Analytics
- Experience in building User behaviour modelling reports
- Excellent GA skills
What we offer:
- A vibrant international environment within one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies
- Bright Kreuzberg office (2019 expansion into international offices)
- Team events, including an annual boat holiday.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive training opportunities.
- Snacks and drinks.
To apply please email your CV to us – SUBJECT LINE: PRODUCT ANALYST – and write three convincing lines about why you want this job!
We look forward to receiving your application!