Product Manager // BankenScore.de
We are a team of startup-experienced tech entrepreneurs, Ex-McKinsey consultants and high-profile bank-industry angel-investors based in Berlin. In our eyes B2B creditscoring is currently undervalued, but highly demanded not only in banking/fintech, but any industry that relies on credit-risk decisions. We have assessed the business opportunity very thoroughly and are now building a leading big fintech. Our service has recently been launched at www.bankenscore.de and now we need more capable risk-loving partners in our team.
Do you want to become a leading established product-manager in the startup world and go through a unique learning-curve? Do you want to work as part of a team of highly qualified and motivated founders? Then join us and become part of the story. Help us to build a leading FinTech startup out of Berlin. Your role will be technical product-management and general development and support of all product-related topics and questions. Product primarily means the constant refinement and specification of our services for our B2B customers in the area of creditscoring and banking.
- You have general interest and capability to transform customer-requirements into tangible work-teams
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in software product-management and SCRUM
- You are capable of managing technical questions and communication with larger development teams
- One typical programming language, e.g. python, CSS or also Html
- Familiarity with backend-driven product-development
- Familiarity with databases and how to handle them
- Interest in data-science or scoring
- You get the unique chance to join an early financed FinTech and help building up the organization
- You participate in the stock-option incentive plan
- You become part of a highly qualified team in the German FinTech scene
- You enjoy the flexible and generous lifestyle of a Startup based in the heart of Berlin at Hackescher Markt