Product Manager – Berlin // Motionlogic
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As an expert with in-depth knowledge of the data analytics market, you are confident in establishing the link between sales, software development, IT and the company’s management.
- You masterfully support sales at meetings with customers, providing marketing documents, product training sessions, and product expertise.
- You shape and push the development of our product strategy and product roadmap to generate and safeguard sustainable competitive advantages on the dynamic big data analytics market.
- You streamline the efficiency and profitability of our products.
- You actively and autonomously structure all stages of release planning and product roll-out.
- You ensure that our products and services impress our customers again and again with quality and unmatched insights.
What we expect:
- University degree
- 4-5 years of experience of product management in the field of information systems
- Experience of SAAS products and business models preferred
- Experience in the areas of market research, customer analysis, controlling, GIS, media planning preferred
- In-depth multitasking skills: Ability to assist in the successful steering of several roll-outs / products simultaneously
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment with nice and very smart colleagues from 15 different nations
- Active involvement in one of the most dynamic business sectors of our time
- Flexible time management
- Free coffee, fruits and vegetables
- An amazing view from our 16th floor office space