Product Manager // digidip
digidip is a fast growing B2B start-up in Berlin and Europe’s leading private content network. Our technology makes it easier for sites in the premium segment to monetize their content without any additional expenses.
Our clients include reputable publishing groups, magazines, the most popular blogs and forums on a global scale.
Our international team is based in a beautiful loft office on Torstrasse, in the middle of the Berlin Startup scene.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the vision and direction of our platform
- Research and analyze the market, our users, and the roadmap for our product
- Work closely with the development team to manage workload and focus
- Identify areas of potential growth and actively pursue them
- Liaise with our users, both employees and clients, to ensure the best possible service
- Work extensively in JIRA to manage development tickets and determine priorities
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Experience managing projects
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum process and principles
- Fluent English
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of/familiarity with: PHP, Laravel, MySQL
- Experience with affiliate marketing / performance marketing
- Fan of board games
Your benefits at digidip:
- Free drinks & fruits daily (and yes, also beer)
- Our beautiful bright office is located in Berlin-Mitte – in the heart of Berlin startup scene
- We are a highly motivated young team with the smartest people in the industry.
- A great dynamic, lots of responsibilities and a flat hierarchy.
- Regular team events, rooftop BBQs, game nights and fun during work.