Product Manager Digital Storytelling (f/m) // Highsnobiety
Highsnobiety is seeking a Product Manager Digital Storytelling to join our Product & Tech department in Berlin. Join us to create first in class native advertising stories and campaigns for our website, a leading global source for urban fashion and lifestyle.
Highsnobiety is a digital media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art, and entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential and fast growing, award winning media company.
- You are the driving force to turn client and editorial campaigns into compelling, eye-catching stories that increase the value of our leading digital magazine
- You coordinate campaign execution by maintaining high standards for quality, delivering highly creative pages and mini-sites for highsnobiety.com.
- You bridge the gap between the Product & Tech and Client Services departments. You are on top of the communication between the project and sales managers from Client Services to manage their requirements and expectations
- Together with developers and UI designers from Product & Tech you create prototypes, new concepts and grow the component library for storytelling campaigns
- You will report to the Head of Digital Product & UX and work closely together with the Head of Project Management Client Services
- You are passionate about making beautiful and creative solutions for your clients
- You have at least two years of experience as Project Manager working on digital products or working in a digital agency delivering client campaigns
- Product Owner/Manager experience is a plus
- You have a solid understanding of both creative and technical concepts and vocabulary
- You are a team player with excellent communication, coordination and mentoring skills
- You are self-organized, pro-active and willing to go the extra mile
- You are able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- You have a solid understanding of our brand, our users, and trends in digital media
- You are fluent in English
What we offer:
- State of the art tech projects and working with experienced colleagues and young talents
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility
- The unique entrepreneurial opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global media brand
- Compensation in line with market
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g., company events, sports courses)