Product Manager (f/m) // Atfarm
Atfarm (www.at.farm) is on a mission to feed the world in a more sustainable way. We’re starting by making precision farming available to every farmer by combining the latest in satellite imaging with sophisticated algorithms built on decades worth of experience in agronomy (the science of crops). At our core, we help farmers increase their harvest yield whilst using fertiliser more accurately and sustainably.
Atfarm is a new startup venture by Yara International, a leading provider of crop nutrition products, solutions and knowledge to 20 million farmers across 160 countries. With Atfarm you will have the culture and pace of a startup with serious backing and support from Yara International.
We recently launched in France and German. We are rapidly gaining traction and growing our team to accelerate product development, and expanding to new markets. This is your chance to join an exciting, high growth venture and help shape the future of agriculture.
As a Product Manager at Atfarm you will:
- Own the voice of user and identify their pain points
- Create digital solutions to improve the user experience
- Gather and manage product feedback and own a backlog
- Develop feature concepts and definitions
- Distill the features down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Track, measure, analyse and communicate relevant KPIs and product development progress to key stakeholders
- Participate and contribute to strategic topics such as product roadmap, go-to-market and partnerships.
As a person you are:
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical or business discipline
- 3-4 years of experience as a Product Manager or related discipline
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in scaling digital products
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly intellectually-demanding environment
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A background in agronomics, satellite or mapping technology is desirable, but not required
- An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
- A choice your own preferred hardware (CYOD)