Product Manager (f/m) // Neuraum Ventures
Neuraum – „we shape the future of building for a better life”. Our vision shows that we are here to truly make a difference in the building industry. Therefore we are on an ambitious path: After a fast start in 2015 and the takeover of several online platforms from a 70+ year old internet pioneer, our major website Fertighaus.de has become the leading German house and building portal. We help hundreds of thousands find their dream house. But that’s just the beginning: in the future we will provide all prospective buyers with even broader and more profound business activities – and to achieve that, we are looking for you!
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals, working with fun and passion to achieve our ambitious vision. We believe in an agile and self-dependent working style, in sustainability and a healthy balance of work and personal life.
These will be your tasks:
Being a product manager for our key portal Fertighaus.de means working on features that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. Together with our management and development teams and under the leadership and mentorship of our CPO, you will be involved in:
- Conceptualizing & launching new features and general improvements of our product
- Managing the daily progress of our IT team and keeping up a frictionless development process
- Analyzing user behavior and the success of recently launched features to foster a number-based decision process
- Creating a world-class user experience based on extensive user research, data analysis & competitor benchmarks
- Understanding the needs of our users, our construction companies and the characteristics of our market
- Unifying the complex requirements of all stakeholders and business goals
You’re offering these qualifications:
- You are experienced in product management or capable of learning new skills in a very short amount of time.
- You communicate in a clear, structured way and you are able to write feature requirements that incorporate both the big picture and the small details.
- You combine a great intuition for UX flow with acknowledging the importance of profound research for creating a great product.
- You are proactive, self-driven and comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamic environments and you have the potential to make yourself irreplaceable.
- You are eager to learn and keep yourself updated about the newest trends in product development & technologies.
- You have a strong interest in UX, user research, analytics, software development, or product processes.
- You love teamwork and include experts from inside or outside the company into product ideation & development process.
- You are very analytical and capable of defining and defending a strong opinion based on facts.
- You are fluent in English and have a good understanding of German (B1).
We’re offering these benefits:
- Fun at work: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open culture and short decisions is expecting you – with bi-weekly breakfast specials and our traditional pub lunch every Friday. Learn more about our team here: http://neuraum.com/home-en#team-en
- Exciting insights: You will learn a lot about founding a successful startup and get insights in a variety of topics like IT-infrastructure, Marketing and Business Development in our weekly Neuraum Academy
- Personal development: At quarterly feedback rounds you will have the opportunity to reflect on your development at Neuraum and to set your personal development path with our CPO
- Attractive package: A permanent contract with a competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits and cereals, beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars
You want to make a difference and contribute actively to the growth of a company? You are looking for exciting tasks with responsibility?! Then let’s have a talk! Please apply here. If you have further questions look at our homepage www.neuraum.com or give us a call (030-577040923). Your contact person is Meike Klingsporn-Schliep.