Product Manager (f/m) // November
Help us create the leading platform for end of life services!
We at November support our customers professionally and empathically in arranging for their final stages of life. Our services include funeral arrangement plans and organization of funerals. We further help our customers realize their wishes by providing innovative financing solutions. To offer the best customer experience November is building a one-of-a-kind platform that combines technology with personal interaction.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious personality to support our team as Product Manager (f/m).
- Develop our product vision in collaboration with the management team
- Act as an interface and coordinate between Business, Development, UX/UI Design and Marketing
- Manage development projects using adequate processes and clear communication
- Define epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Approve and manage quality management of developed features
- Manage backlog based on business value
- At least 2 years of experience in product development of complex IT products
- Expertise in the entire process of product development from idea generation up to the establishment of a new product
- Very good project management tool skills, e.g. JIRA
- Passion for processes, data and steering through complex situations
- Vast experience in building wireframes as well as prototypes
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a huge plus
- Salesforce know-how is a plus
- A challenging position with significant responsibility and tremendous opportunities for personal learning and development
- Experience in one of the fastest growing companies for end of life services
- A passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation
- Permanent position
- Regular team-events, drinks and snacks
Are you ready for this new challenge? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ready to take this challenge (including resume, CV, references, preferred start date and compensation expectations).
We are looking forward to your application!