Product Manager (f/m) // Holoplot
| About us
Holoplot has developed a professional audio system that revolutionizes the way we can perceive sound. The system allows us to direct audio waves, like light, in any direction, while maintaining a high quality and very constant volume over long distances.
With this innovative system, we open up completely new ways in acoustics, from creating immersive 3D sound experiences to precisely determining where the sound will be heard and where not. This opens up a wide range of promising applications ranging from concert halls and immersive art to conferences and public speaking.
With our first product ready for shipment, we are in a crucial business phase. We won the Interactive Innovation Award SXSW in Texas and have been nominated as 1 of 50 most innovative companies in the world by the MIT Technology Review.
We are now looking to build on that momentum and start the revolution. That is why we are looking for a strong and hands-on:
Product Manager (f/m)
to join our team in Berlin.
| Your Responsibilities
- Ownership of the success of a product series from research and ideation, through prototyping and testing, to series production
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Business Development to assemble a deep understanding of the needs of our current and future customers
- Analyze, capture, structure and prioritize product requirements according to customer needs and company vision
- Work closely with engineering team to translate requirements into workable technology solutions and development tasks
- Lead your product and features through implementation to realization, support development team to clarify and if necessary redefine requirements
- have 5-7+ years of relevant experience in product management, product ownership or similar
- have relevant know-how or experience from the field of professional audio technologies
- can prove great technical and business skills, through achievements in the past
- are ready to develop awesome product strategies and fight for their success
- have a good understanding of different product development philosophies such as Agile, Kanban etc.
- are proficient in German and English
- are a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- will give you challenging projects and full responsibility upon those
- offer a competitive compensation package
- have an awesome loft office space with a view over Tempelhofer Feld
- want to make this thing big!
Sounds good? Apply now & let’s change the future of sound together!