Product Manager – Games Live Ops // wooga
As a Product Manager you will deliver on goals for the growth of your assigned game by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure you find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximizing revenue potential. You should be an excellent team player who knows how to positively influence cross-functional discipline teams in order to implement features that will ultimately put our games above all competitors in the eye of our players.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership for KPI growth through Live Ops events, user targeting and monetization features.
- Own the strategic LO feature roadmap, and map KPI improvements to that plan.
- Estimate, prioritize and measure impact of game improvements, using sound data analysis in order to maximize long-term effectiveness.
- Own schedule, targets and overall success of promotions, IAP merchandising, and in-game events.
- Project Tracking for the Live Operations team, including Jira management
- Cooperate with Data Insights to better understand the game performance and audience behavior.
- Own A/B test set-ups, management and prepare decisions for rollout of tested features.
- Be responsible for optimizing features in support of Wooga Network cross-install goals.
- Contribute to driving forward product management as a discipline within Wooga and be part of a collaborative team of industry-leading product managers.
Who are we looking for:
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track-record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- You have experience in operating and developing live games.
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- You have a good sense for the market, you are in tune with player patterns and understand customers implicitly.
- You have strong monetization design understanding and you analytically understand what makes a game great!
- You can use SQL effectively to query large volume of data and you have a good understanding of commonly applied statistical techniques
- You are persuasive and can ensure that things get done within a diverse team.
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. All of our internal communication at Wooga is in English. German skills are not required.
Why join us
- Ideate and deliver features that are enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
- Work with and learn from game industry experts from all over the world.
- Agile and quick decision-making culture.
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on Education.
- Be part of one of the most quick, creative and exhilarating industries.
- Work in a lively, fun office in the heart of Berlin.