Product Manager, Growth // GoEuro
Driven by our team of over 220 people from more than 45 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe.
At GoEuro we’re looking to make travel easier. Whether travelling by bus, train, plane or a combination of modes, we want to help travellers get from A to B in the most frictionless and delightful way possible. To help us on our way, we’re looking for a Product Manager who can shape the GoEuro Product vision and be instrumental bringing these vision to reality.
What you will do…
- Own the execution for testing and optimizing marketing channels and driving growth through the product experience across multiple platforms.
- Think big! Collaborate across the business with the product and marketing team to define and develop a compelling growth strategy.
- Lead a cross-functional scrum team of world-class engineers and designers to deliver like clockwork and make sure the trains run on time.
- Work closely with Designers to dive deep into user experience to make even the most mundane interaction a delightful experience.
- Continually strive to improve the experience being informed by instinct, usability research and data-driven analyses.
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to the mobile and desktop experiences and GoEuro user base.
- Work with Comms, Marketing and Business Development to ensure GoEuro is tuned into opportunities and maximises the impact of releases.
- Prepared to write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, wireframe, and define product roll-out strategies.
- Demonstrable experience managing and developing high volume B2C products – including defining product roadmaps and long term plans.
- You’ve worked as a Product Manager in high performing teams that have built, deployed, and iterated on mass market applications.
- Ability to formulate clear hypotheses and derive actionable insights from large datasets.
- A storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
- A track record of partnering with Design and Research teams to drive continued product improvement.
- You have experience with agile development methodology.
- You’ve been in a product management role for a minimum of 5 years.
Are you the great Product Manager we are searching for?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →