Product Manager // Iconosquare
With over 34,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the world leading Instagram & Facebook analytics and management platform and a partner to some of the world’s most-loved brands, like National Geographic, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Samsung, Emirates, and more.
As a human-sized startup, Iconosquare encourages cultural diversity, personal development and places people at its core.
As part of our growth, we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
This position is based in Berlin, Germany with occasional travel to Limoges, France, required.
Start as soon as possible.
- Generate new ideas and launch new features that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers and organizing workshops to solicit feedback on company services
- Proven work experience in product management – SaaS experience appreciated
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up oneís sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – additional language is great
- Creative thinker
- Social media addict
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international team based in Berlin (8 people) and Limoges (20+ people)
- A cool co-working office at TechSpace in Kreuzberg
- Plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development
- Library: order any book you want
- 2 conferences per year, including 1 international conference
- 1 remote day per week (except Tuesdays)
- Competitive salaries + bonuses
If so, please write to us at jobs[at]iconosquare.com with “Product Manager Application” in the subject line!