Product Manager // Iconosquare
Want to join the leading Instagram analytics and management suite? AAs part of our growth, we're looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
With over 40,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the world leading analytics and marketing suite for Instagram and a partner of the world's most-loved brands such as National Geographic, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Samsung, Emirates and more.
As a human-sized startup, Iconosquare encourages cultural diversity, personal development and places people at its core.
As part of our growth, we're looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Generate new ideas and launch new features that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers and organizing workshops to solicit feedback on company services.
- Proven work experience in product management – SaaS experience appreciated
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up oneís sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – additional language is great
- Creative thinker
- Social media addict
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →