Product Manager IoT // caresyntax
Internet of Things (IoT) product roadmapping in digital health
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, and recently having raised over 10 million euros in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
Your work scope
- Source product and feature ideas from customers, competitors, sales team, your own know-how of technology trends (including in other industries) and your visionary thinking
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and generate user and technical requirements as well as use case scenarios
- Research and test for viability of the product in the market and profitability
- Coordinate IoT development team in an agile development mode
- Lead relationships with component suppliers
- Create a long-term strategy for the product’s evolution in the market
- Scope and prioritize features based on strategic objectives, business and customer impact
- Produce Product Marketing documents (e.g., product positioning, competitive analysis)
- Establish the right business model for your products (e.g., Platform As a Service), define and iterate on pricing options
- Support sales team with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Formal education or solid work experience in computer science, innovation management or other relevant technical domains
- Proven skills and track record in software and/ or hardware product management in an IoT (start-up) environment
- Strong ownership, entrepreneurial mindset and organisational skills
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker, strong sense of agency and accountability
- Business-fluent English and at least conversational German
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times models, including remote working, home office, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax by S-Cape. Jacky Špalek takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/s%C2%B7capegmbh), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/502699/) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!