Product Manager (m/f) // Coffee Circle
Coffee Circle is all about outstanding coffees delivered to your door. Coffee Circle stands for hand-picked specialty coffee and a direct and fair trade model that combines economic success with social impact. Coffee Circle personally sources coffees with strict principles, pays prices far above the world market and regularly visits the farmer cooperatives to build up personal relationships. Roasted in our own roastery in Berlin, Coffee Circle sells across Europe to private, corporate and wholesale customers mainly through its website coffeecircle.com. We further invest 1 EUR per kg of roasted coffee sold, into projects at the grower communities to improve living conditions of the farmers and their families.
As an experienced Product Manager who offers the full portfolio of product management skills: curiosity, knowledge of technological possibilities, data analytics, project management and a strong ability to take the customers perspective, you join our product and engineering team. You take calculated risks and relentlessly prove new concepts by conducting user tests, user acceptance tests, and A/B-Testing. You manage the product backlog, structure and define requirements for new features. This position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to gain an extensive experience and drive our products to new levels.
- 2+ years of profound product management experience in an agile environment
- Data analytics, a/b testing, technical and UX knowledge
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions and extract insights from product metrics
- Hands on experience of writing, cutting down, briefing and reviewing user stories and the resulting features.
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, opposing priorities simultaneously
- Curiosity, an open mind, and knowledge about current technological and business trends
- Preferably experience with e-commerce products
- Proven track record of driving and shipping functional and delightful products
- A highly analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong team player and willingness to work closely with our product team
- Humble, open-minded, eager to learn and critical
- You work independently in a team with flat hierarchies and quick decision making.
- You help significantly to shape our platform and can thus contribute to the strategic growth of Coffee Circle.
- You work in a well-equipped office in the start-up capital Berlin.
- You have the choice of your hardware (SSD, 16GB RAM, 29″ display is the standard).
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don´t hesitate to approach us!
Interested? Send your application now (English or German)!