Product Manager (m/f) // heycar
WE ARE HEYCAR!
We’re making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organised and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You bring minimum 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager, ideally with experience in launching multiple digital products in agile project environments
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You are analytical, structured and data-driven
- Good technical understanding and familiarity with front-end and UX/UI design
- Ability to create wireframes from basic ideas, experience with mockups, user interviews, user testing
- You have the ability to think strategically and creatively to understand and complicated problems and understand end-customer needs
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You have proficient English and German skills
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You take full responsibility for the supply side of our marketplace
- You build, develop and improve our product to enable our supply partners to succeed on our platform
- You define and shape supply side tools that will drive the experience on the demand side
- You engage in customer discovery and develop products together with the customers and partners that are part of our network
- You focus on retention – our goal is not only to onboard partners but to keep them with us
- You have good upward management skills – with a lot of stakeholders to manage, alliance building, and coordination will be essential
WHAT WE OFFER.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- An office in Berlin’s Hackescher Markt
- Foreign language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Jarmila Saurugg, Digital Recruiter.