Product Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We’re now looking for a Product Manager (m/f) to take ownership for our business-critical provider integration processes.
The Provider Integration team is the technical backbone of our global product, building smart solutions such as our booking engine and provider integration infrastructure. You will be part of a driven and talented team pushing the boundaries in a fast-paced and exciting environment, gaining first-hand experience of cutting-edge metasearch methodologies and technologies.
In this role, you will
- Take ownership for our partner onboarding processes, including responsibility for new integrations and further development of the integration platform.
- Define product goals, strategies and metrics to identify, prioritize and implement new opportunities.
- Work closely with the engineering team to define requirements and analyze test results.
- Validate ideas, create MVPs and prototypes and conduct hands-on data analysis yourself.
- Collaborate and align with multiple internal stakeholders including business development, engineering and product teams.
What you’ll bring
- 1 – 2 years of Product Management experience, including a solid understanding of API-Integrations, JIRA, agile methodologies and wireframing.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or a similar field.
- Able to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating both strong leadership skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A cross-functional influencer with the ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Passion and vision to build outstanding products
- Attention-to-detail and able to get things done.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!