Product Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for a Product Manager (m/f) to join the Product team and take responsibility for strategic and operational success in bringing new products to market, whether creating user-centric travel products for users booking their dream vacation home, or building the technical infrastructure that makes this happen.
Our product teams are responsible for multiple product segments in the B2C metasearch space; mobile, search, platform integrations, payments, and bookings. As a Product Manager at HomeToGo you will be empowered to set ambitious goals for both your product and your team. We’ve already built highly successful products and you will lead them to even greater success by taking end-to-end responsibility and delivering industry-defining results.
In this role, you will
- Build products that help people find and book vacation rentals, with a focus on simple solutions.
- Define product roadmaps, strategies and metrics to identify, prioritize and implement new product opportunities.
- Work closely with the development team to define requirements, analyze test results, and ship products.
- Validate ideas, make data-driven decisions, create MVPs and prototypes, and conduct hands-on data analysis yourself.
- Demonstrate upwards and downwards leadership skills within the Product team and the company as a whole, whether mentoring interns or communicating new features to our founders.
- You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, driven, and friendly people along the way.
- Collaborate with, and align, stakeholders around product improvements and new features, including design, marketing, business development, and engineering teams.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of genuine product management experience, ideally in the B2C or e-commerce sectors, including a proven track record in building and delivering successful products.
- Technically proficient, you understand software development processes and can build productive working relationships with developers.
- Hands-on and analytical, you are ready to test your own ideas with a data-driven approach.
- Passion, drive, and an ownership mentality for building outstanding products.
- Communication and leadership skills to align multiple stakeholders and lead junior Product Managers in their daily work and overall development.
- Attention-to-detail and able to get things done.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch shortly.