Product Manager (m/f) // Recare
— We are looking for german speaking (fluent or native) candidates —
People at Recare build software to facilitate hospitals transfers: about 30% of patients need a solution to be organised after a hospital stay. That could mean receiving care at home, moving to a care home or recovering at a rehabilitation clinic for instance.
Finding a spot is a complex task because the market is under a lot of pressure – most providers are at 95%+ capacity. Our technology uses a mix of matching theory and matching learning to let patients find a tailored solution to their needs.
We launched the product in January 2017 and we are currently connecting 50+ hospitals to 4000 care providers across Germany and have entered the growth phase.
We believe that with the right people, one can do much more with less – we’re a small team but we deliver a lot. That’s why we are looking for someone entrepreneurial that would share those values with us, someone that aims at being autonomous and bring a lot to our team.
What you will do:
- Define the product roadmap for our 2 apps: one for clinics who send patients requests, one for facilities who receive patients requests
- Collaborate with our product designer when developing new features
- Turn business requirements into detailed specs for the engineering team
- Work on a daily basis with the engineering team, define features specifications, present sprints, check deployment and quality
- Ensure efficient cross company communication to share latest deployments and learnings
- Define and analyse metrics to monitor the performance of the product and features
What we offer:
- Brand new office with the typical start-up atmosphere (free fruits, coffee…) in the center of Berlin
- Free subscription to Urban Sports
- Financed monthly transport ticket
- International team with flat hierarchies and regular team events
Who we are looking for:
- You have 1-3 years experience in Product Management for desktop based apps (not mobile) with a proven history of delivering results
- You’re not scared of technical projects and you know how to communicate with an engineering team
- You have good experience with Jira and Confluence
- You have at least basic design knowledge
- You have knowledge in SQL and data analysis
- Ideally, you have a previous experience in the medical field – at least, working for the healthcare industry motivates you
- Fluent in German and English