Product Manager (m/f) // relayr
Relayr provides an industrial-grade, easy toolset to enable enterprises to rapidly take advantage of the Internet of Things. The toolset includes a Cloud Platform, Open-source SDKs, and a set of adapters for connecting legacy protocols through the internet to our cloud.
As a Product Manager (m/f) you will own the Product Roadmap for one of our products and will be based in our Berlin office.
As a result of your commercial experience, you bring to relayr:
- Experience with large scale B2B deployments.
- Good customer experience is very important to you. Bad customer experience makes you unhappy.
- Understanding of the importance of responsibility in a fast growing, high profile technical company.
- Good technical background, experience with front-end. General technical understanding of IoT.
- Master the product vision and communicate ‘the story’ effectively to key stakeholders and the rest of the team.
- Drive an Agile development methodology – implementing product development processes that work, based on real world experience.
- Act as Product Manager for one of relayr’s feature sets and as a member of the product team.
- Build backlog of product features, i.e. write user stories and acceptance criteria together with a cross-functional team.
- Specify market requirements for current and future features by conducting market research and competitor analysis, supported by on-going visits to customers, potential customers and trade shows.
- Opportunity assessment, requirements management, UX, architecture planning and system process documentation.
- Provide technical and product support to sales, including bid support.
- 3+ years of Scrum & Agile based B2B PaaS or SaaS product management/ownership experience
- 3+ years Enterprise Product Management experience in Enterprise Cloud SaaS/PaaS Telecommunications or OEM software development environments
- 3+ years in a similar position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 4-10 people.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Strong Communicator
- Experience with Jira
- Great English skills. German is a bonus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (working language is English)
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: