Product Manager (m/f) software solutions for real estate // allmyhomes
The allmyhomes GmbH with its business lines allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) und SmartExposé (ww.smartexpose.com) is an IT leader in the digital real estate industry. We help European real estate developers market their projects on a national and international scale. Our full service solution for project marketing, software and classifieds syndication helps developers reach right potential buyers in an efficient, targeted way.
As a dynamic and continuously growing team (60+ members), we are characterized by teamwork, innovative thinking, farsightedness and fun at work. Everyone takes responsibility from the the start on and contributes significantly to the success of our company. For our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg we are currently looking for a permanent role as a Product Manager (m/f) software solutions for real estate.
- As a Product Owner, you are responsible for the marketplace and the buyer section on our online platform
- You continuously develop the product in collaboration with your SCRUM team (6-8 people) as well as in close interaction with other product managers and relevant stakeholders
- You are responsible for the product implementation as a responsive web application
- You support the development team to find the best methods for technical implementation in regards to the technical roadmap.
- You identify industrial trends and define the product vision and strategy in coordination with your team
- You understand the clients’ expectations as well as product requirements to translate them into user stories & software
- In coordination with the UX Designers, you frequently conduct usability tests and validation of similar products
- Several years of work experience in product management incl. all aspects of a successful product development cycle
- Experience with scrum/agile
- Experience with GitHub and other ticketing systems, KPI Tracking
- Strong understanding of web and mobile products
- Solid background as a developer would be an advantage (not a must!)
- Very good English skills, German skills is an additional asset
- Confident appearance as well as a structured and independent working style
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging tasks with much room for further development within the company
- An international and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, joint lunch breaks and sport activities
- Water, coffee and tea as much as you wish and free beer on fridays with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtual Machine: Vagrant, docker; Virtualization Platform: VirtualBox; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If we have aroused your interest, we will be happy to receive your application via the “Apply now” button. For further information, please contact Mrs. Johanna Brendel or Mr. Pawel Zych at +49 (0) 30 22 458 985.