Product Manager (m/f) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Director of Product, Mobile
What will you do?
- Oversee live operations performance and drive improvements to KPIs
- Conduct game analysis, digging into analytics to understand player behavior
- Work with design to implement and optimize new and existing features
- Collaborate with the marketing teams on game optimization to support UA
- Work with business intelligence to build dashboards for the team to use
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working within the games industry or similar products
- Experience using SQL and Tableau to make data-driven product decisions
- Track record of running live game events, sales & tuning
- Passion for and affinity for mobile games
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Exposure all life cycles of game production (production, launch, live)
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!