Product Manager (m/f) Web & Online Marketing // Offerista Group
At the Offerista Group, we are dedicated to helping brick-and-mortar stores flourish in the digital age, reach their target groups, expand their customer base and see noticeably more sales at their stores. With our own shopping guides barcoo and Marktjagd and our strong publishers Offerista forms Germany’s largest network for local shopping and can reach up to 26 million shopping-savvy customers per month with digital brochures and offers. Our company is growing rapidly and for that we’re looking for you. Become part of our team as
Product Manager (m/f) Web & Online Marketing
Our Product Management takes care of the continous development our b2c and b2b products. To create even more beneficial, user-friendly and nice products, we develop new ideas and draft features – happy users, who use our products regularly are our ultimate ambition!
The regular exchange with our developers and QA is of particular importance for us – to arrange an optimal overall teamwork, we have collective strategy meetings and retrospectives.
We enjoy celebrating together at regular team events, but are also able to work together focused on important projects. In the process we attach great importance to independency: Everyone knows exactly what to do to manage their own projects, prioritises independently and solves problems – but when it´s needed, we help each other wherever we can.
- You are responsible for our portal www.marktjagd.de.
- You use ideas & requirements to deploy hypotheses and you find reasonable ways to validate them.
- You supervise new features from idea to release and you are responsible for their reasoned implementation, which includes prioritising the development efforts.
- In close collaboration with our SEO-Managerin you develop the SEO and product strategy for our portal.
- Together with our marketing team you optimise our online marketing activities – among other things through the development of internal tools and in this connection you are working a few days per month in our Dresden office.
- You make sure that all stakeholders are involved in their corresponding processes and interfere as the communicator between our users, sales, marketing and developers.
- You define and monitor KPI´s to measure the success of your work.
- Ideally, you have two or more years of experience in developing digital products.
- You have strong analytical and communcative skills and you are well-structured and committed.
- You have a good feeling for the product but also love to make decisions based on data.
- You already experienced working in an agile environment (scrum/kanban) and know what is meant by lean startup.
- You have an eye for detail but you know that sometimes it’s more important for something to be finished rather than being perfect.
- To communicate with our international team you are fluent in English and German – both spoken and written.
- Experience in online marketing (adwords) are definitely a big plus!
- Besides your professional development you are perspectively interested to challenge yourself in the field of personnel management.
Our benefits for you:
- We support your professional and personal enhancement, f.e. with the participation at conferences, internal speeches, our library…
- With all colleagues we celebrate a summerparty and a christmas party as well as regular small team events and a family christmas party.
- Your physical well-being is our mission: Whether it is coffee, tea or fresh fruits…enjoy!
- We keep your future in mind and provide a subsidy to your company pension scheme.
- Ergonomic workstations – whether you prefer a high table or an ergonomic stool – we invest in your health!
- The after-work-beer is on us: Join us for a relaxed end of the working day.