Product Manager (m/f) // zenloop
“Success happens when your customer experiences a truly unique journey.”
We at zenloop are more than just a Berlin made Start Up. Experiencing our first initial success story with Flaconi, an online perfumery with over thousands of divers beauty products, made us come up with a new approach. How do you drive greatest customer relationships? Simple answer: Ask your customers and act based on every single feedback!
By using the Net Promoter System (NPS) method, we collected feedback on numerous touchpoints and were able to improve our services based on customer feedback. Giving customers the power of being heard, zenloop was born and we quickly started to develop our idea and started our next mission.
We are looking for a motivated and driven product manager with a strong data focus. In this role, you will:
- Support developing and maintaining our product roadmap
- Create scalable reporting and BI solutions
- Use data to guide product development and understand user trends
- Help co-ordinate product and reporting inputs of key stakeholders
- Help define new features by gathering requirements and writing user stores
- Work closely with design and developers to implement and test stories
What we´re looking for
- You love startups and the typical fast paced environment
- You are a master in balancing multiple priorities
- You are a self-starter: You identify and work on projects and ask yourself what is next?
- It´s all about data: You are passionate in what you do and want to expand your knowledge continuously
- You have a degree in Computer science, Eengineering, Statistics or other related technical disciplines
- Excellent communication skills in English are must for this position
Ready to become a part of the zenloop Family?
Start the conversation and tell us what’s important for you, and which next steps you want to take in your career. We’d love to talk to you!
Please send is more details about you and your recent projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!