Product Manager (m/f) // EMnify
We are looking for a visionary and market-oriented Product Manager who is keen on driving EMnify’s technology to the next level. The position is located in Berlin with some travel required.
EMnify is a technology company that provides cloud-based SaaS and IaaS in the telecommunications and IoT spaces. Our company helps smart businesses from all over the world and from any industry vertical turn their ideas into connected products and services by providing elastic and user-defined connectivity. Our API-first approach, combined with the application of state-of-the-art technologies such as SDN, NFV, UDN, allows our customers to create virtually own mobile networks for their fleet of devices.
Key Activities: A Product Manager (m/f) drives new products & features from idea to execution by managing the entire product life cycle from inception through implementation to go-to-market.
- Develop and drive a company specific product management process, tools, and related policies
- Bring new features and services to market by directly cooperating with our R&D, sales, and marketing departments. Product management owns the design of product and features, including business-modelling and pricing
- In cooperation with our Product Marketeers and Sales, develop and maintain EMnify’s competitive advantage by gathering and prioritizing market requirements, developing our Product Vision and translating these into actionable items
- Transfer our Product Vision internally by writing user stories in coordination with our Technical Product Management
- Ensure quality of EMnify’s new features by regularly collecting feedback and validating business problems from internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or more in engineering, business, or economics
- 3-5 years’ experience in how to create a great user experience
- Passion for SaaS, PaaS, Telecoms, and/or M2M/IoT domains
- Knowhow or at least a strong interest in how to successfully execute a PaaS/SaaS business model
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English, any other additional language, e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian, is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus.
What we offer
- A chance to grow and make a real difference within EMnify’s global, fast-paced, agile, challenging market
- Competitive, results driven remuneration package
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business