Product Manager (m/f) // erento
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f) to join our team and to help taking our marketplace platform to the next level!
Welcome to Erento, Europe’s largest online rental marketplace. Our core mission is to make renting easier than buying! With over 13 years of online experience, our highest priorities are growth, innovation and learning. We’re an ambitious and multicultural team of 40+ people and over 20 nationalities. We pride ourselves on dynamism and modern working culture, and believe in giving real responsibility and opportunities to grow from day one.
What you’ll do
- Define, manage and execute product roadmap and release schedule, acting as partner between development, marketing and business intelligence
- Define new feature requirements and prioritize implementation
- Effectively use user feedback and user-related data to evolve direction of product development
- Drive product development with a fast-moving, cross-functional team
- Conduct market research and track competitors
- 2+ year’s experience in product management (ecommerce / web applications preferred)
- Ability to quickly understand products and market dynamics and translate to clear, actionable specifications for product development
- Be data-driven and extremely comfortable using tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Highly organised, self-motivated and preferred experienced with agile product development processes
- Experience and skills in gathering requirements, understanding user needs and defining user stories
What we offer you
- International colleagues and a great work environment
- Challenges and room for professional and personal development
- Responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company-wide sport events and a rooftop terrace (with BBQ)
- Drinks, fruits and a nice office in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →