Product Manager (m/f) – Frontend // Visual Meta GmbH
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 16 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You take product ownership of your product area
- You are responsible for the prioritization of your backlog and the execution of your product roadmap
- You work closely with a dedicated team of developers and scrum master to build and deliver great solutions
- You handle bug reports and tickets, working with JIRA
- You communicate regularly with different departments and stakeholders to understand their needs
- You conduct customer interviews as well as A/B testing to gather actionable user feedback
- You are responsible for monitoring competitors and e-commerce trends
- You bring 2+ years of working experience as a product manager/product owner in the e-commerce field
- You have proven experience in working with Scrum and a solid technical understanding
- You are able to drive, coordinate and lead projects and are used to work with different levels of stakeholders
- You bring great communication skills on the table and have a team oriented personality
- You show a good understanding of UX/UI design as well as A/B testing across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- You possess a creative mindset, with a passion for e-commerce and a keen instinct for the latest trends
- You come with an analytical and data-driven mindset as well as a structured and organized working manner
- We design code that matters- Be part of our agile environment (Scrum), work with the latest technology and participate in regular tech-events (e.g. hackathons)
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oUnl4fwq&s=Berlinstartupjobs. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Alexanderstr. 1-5 | 10178 Berlin
www.ladenzeile.de | www.visual-meta.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →