Digital Product Manager // Mitra Intelligence
Want to own and develop key products for an amazing live-event tech platform? We may have just the job for you…
We are: a small, ambitious startup developing tech solutions for live event organisers, currently with a focus on the music festival scene. Over the last two years we’ve been working with one of Europe’s largest event producers to create a platform for these solutions and it is now poised to transform the industry.
We need: Someone who will take the lead in Product Management and own the development of our key products. Experience working with a tech team is a huge plus.
- 2+ years relevant experience developing and managing multiple digital products from start to finish.
- Experience with online products.
- Experience with UX/UI and an eye for products with form and function.
- At least a basic understanding of modern front-end frameworks and RESTful API design.
- Highly adaptable and willing to take on responsibility.
- Fluent in English. German language skills are a huge plus.
- Be responsible for creating, delivering and fine-tuning tech solutions for our event organisers.
- Lead our great team of programmers and successfully communicate and work with them to make our products even better.
The Other Stuff:
- We are a young and international team working out of a lovely bright office in Neukölln.
- Music festival fans: We get to go to a bunch! (Not a requirement though)
- Salary is based on experience and is negotiable.
Interested? Send your CV to Natalia at firstname.lastname@example.org with Digital Product Manager as the subject line. If we like your profile we’ll get in touch and we can meet for a coffee/tea/juice/water/beer/wine or anything else you would like.