Product Manager Mobile (m/f) // Outfittery
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? We are looking for a Product Manager for the Mobile Apps to join our cross-functional team with focus on retention.
- Build a long-lasting relation with our customers through the mobile app channels
- Optimize and leverage touch points in the mobile user journey to increase retention
- Identify key metrics to measure the impact of our app retention efforts
- Run a hypothesis-driven approach to testing and iterating, use your learnings to improve continuously
- Utilize multiple data sources to derive insights from usability research, data analyses, to support your product instinct
- Contribute to a cross-functional scrum team of world-class engineers, designers, and marketers to reach team goals together
- Own the execution for preparing stories, writing specs, collaborating with stakeholders, managing project execution, A/B testing, wireframe, and defining feature roll-out strategies
- Partner with delivery teams, other product managers and the Head of Product
- 3-5 years experience in product management with focus on mobile apps
- Direct experience in building and managing apps, from feature definition to in-store deployment
- Proven expertise in mobile marketing, re-engagement strategies; app store optimization is a bonus
- Previously worked as a Product Manager in high performing teams that have built, deployed, and iterated on mass market applications
- Ability to formulate clear hypotheses and derive actionable insights from large datasets
- A storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports
- A track record of partnering with Design and Research teams to drive continued product improvement
- Technically curious, always informed on the evolving mobile app space
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.