Product Manager – Mobility Platform // Pinion Digital
Mobility has rapidly changed – a trend that is set to evolve even more in the future. Our mission is to actively shape these coming changes and make mobility even more accessible to everyone through easy-to-use mobile solutions and our future mobility platform.
We started by launching MoovOn, our bonus program that rewards users for their mobility. Whether travelling by foot, car, train or plane – points are collected for each kilometer travelled and can be redeemed for great products. You can find more here: moovon.com
We are now putting all our efforts to build the personal mobility assistant of the future.
What you will be doing:
As a Product Manager you will join an experienced team that is building a highly complex B2C mobility application that analyzes thousands of data points in real time.
- Set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals for a cross-functional team
- Define product roadmap together with senior management/CPO
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development
- Gather priorities and translate them into user stories and epics
Ideally, you bring:
- Experience in a similar role within a technology company
- An obsession for building products that deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Experience practicing scrum to drive efficiency in the team
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- You also enjoy moving quickly and getting things done
7 reasons to join Pinion Digital:
- We are on a mission to make travelling between locations stress free
- Build a product from the ground up
- Early Stage – Opportunity to influence major product decisions and strategy going forward
- Join a team that’s already experienced in building successful tech companies
- Strong financial backing so we can put our best ideas forward
- Entrepreneurial – Ideas for growing the business discussed daily
- Nice office space in Factory Berlin-Mitte
Like what you are reading? We’ll never know unless you apply!