Product Manager // Motionlogic
Motionlogic- Product Manager – Berlin
Motionlogic, a startup by Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners, analyses anonymous signaling data from mobile communication networks and derives market leading insights in traffic and movement streams. To achieve this, we process tTerabytes of data and develop smart and scalable products that ingest billions of events daily and provide actionable insights in near real time.
We are a very international company with people from (currently) 18 different countries. Our headquarter is in Berlin and we currently offer our services in multiple European countries.
To reach the next level of maturity and make our product line the best in the sector globally, we are looking for a Product Manager to join us in our office in Berlin.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As an expert with in-depth knowledge of the data analytics market, you are confident in becoming the link between sales, software development, IT and the company’s management.
- You masterfully support sales at meetings with customers, providing marketing documents, product training sessions, and product expertise.
- You shape and push the development of our product strategy and product roadmap to generate and safeguard sustainable competitive advantages on the dynamic big data analytics market.
- You streamline the efficiency and profitability of our products.
- You actively and autonomously structure all stages of release planning and product roll-out.
- You ensure that our products and services impress our customers again and again with quality and unmatched insights.
What we expect:
- Drive and passion for the art of Product Management.
- Bachelors, Masters or similar advanced academic degree.
- Experience of product management in the field of information systems.
- Experience with SAAS products and business models highly desirable.
- Experience in the areas of market research, customer analysis, controlling, GIS, media planning preferred
- In-depth multitasking skills: Ability to assist in the successful steering of several roll-outs / products simultaneously
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment with nice and very smart colleagues from 18 different nations
- Active involvement in one of the most dynamic business sectors of our time
- Flexible time management
- Free coffee, fruits and vegetables
- An amazing view from our 16th floor office space
Starting time: immediately/as soon as possible.